Customer Sales Representative Objective
Exhibit enthusiasm, commitment, and service/product knowledge to place our customers in position to make a decision that best benefits their needs.
What success in this position looks like:
1) As a customer-focused associate, you are an outgoing professional with exceptional communication and listening skills. Your natural disposition is to be ‘guest obsessed.’
2) Possess great communication skills (verbal and written)
3) Flourish working within a team
4) Have a minimum typing speed of 30wpm
5) Encompass our principles of success
- Commit: We do our best everyday. We are all in!
- Rock: We thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Have Fun: We want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- Actively Listen: We seek to first understand and then to be understood
- Ask for Help: If we need a hand we don’t hesitate to ask for help. We are a team
- Nimble: We make the most of what you have
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, ~9am-6pm
- Communicate daily with customers via phone, email and live chat
- Data entry → Accurately record notes and requests within customer account
- Compensation is $12.50 plus commission
- Memory Ventures is a 9-year old company headquartered in Fishers, IN.
- The portfolio is one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. having been twice featured on the Inc. 500 list (2012, 2013) and twice featured on the Deloitte Fast500 (2013, 2014).
- Our mission is to empower people to preserve, store, create, and share their best moments and memories
- Our goal is to be one of the top 10 companies to work at in Indiana
To apply for this position the following steps must be followed, or you will not be considered. Please email your resume as an attachment to email@example.com. Tell us why you’d rock in this position within the body of the email, and within the subject line of the email enter “Customer Experience”.
Thank you and good luck!
Memory Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.