MISSION: Bring an enthusiasm and commitment to our customers and team member’s everyday while achieving and maintaining production expectations.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 6:30am-300pm (1stshift), 3:00pm-11:30pm (2ndshift), or 11:30pm-8am (3rdshift). We also look for part time help (please note what hours you’re available in submission email)
- Process customer orders by cleaning/splicing/transferring/digitizing multiple formats of film and/or videos
- Data entry → Accurately complete logs/records
- Must be comfortable with using computers
- Compensation is $11/hr for 1stshift, $12/hr for 2ndshift and $13/hr for 3rdshift per hour with the opportunity to earn a production based bonus regardless of shift
WHAT SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION LOOKS LIKE:
1) Throughout a 4-week training period learn to use all related film/video processing/digitization hardware and software.
2) Ability to achieve and maintain daily production targets at the end of the 4-week training period
3) Encompass our values of success
- Commit: We do our best everyday. We are all in!
- Rock: We stay professional. We take ownership. We make the extra effort without being asked
- Have Fun: We stay positive and enjoy ourselves.
- Actively Listen: Seek to first understand and then to be understood
- Ask for Help: If you need a hand don’t hesitate to ask for help. We are a team
- Nimble: Make the most of what you have
- Memory Ventures is a 11-year old company headquartered in Fishers, IN.
- The portfolio is one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. having been twice featured on the Inc. 500 list and twice featured on the Deloitte Fast500.
- Our mission is to empower people to preserve, store, create, and share their best moments and memories
- Our goal is to be one of the top companies to work at in Indiana
- Check us out her http://www.memoryventures.com/
- To apply for this position the following steps must be followed, or you will not be considered. Please email your resume as an attachment to email@example.com. Tell us why you’d rock in this position within the body of the email, and in the subject line of the email indicate the title of the position in which you’re applying.