Marketing Assistant Objective
Bring an enthusiasm and commitment to our customers and team member’s everyday while creatively and effectively expanding our brand identity and awareness across various platforms.
What success in this position looks like:
1) Create and implement social media strategies and expand overall presence for the company
2) Understand platform nuances and have ability to execute public postings
3) Ongoing optimization of live media and campaign performance to ensure goals are met
4) Encompass our values of success
- Commit: We do our best everyday. We are all in!
- Rock: We thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Have Fun: We want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- Actively Listen: We seek to first understand and then to be understood
- Ask for Help: If we need a hand we don’t hesitate to ask for help. We are a team
- Nimble: We make the most of what you have
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 9am-530pm
- Create and implement marketing strategies, expanding overall presence and reach for the company and its brands
- Compensation is $14 per hour
- Memory Ventures is a 9-year old company headquartered in Fishers, IN.
- The portfolio is one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. having been twice featured on the Inc. 500 list (2012, 2013) and twice featured on the Deloitte Fast500 (2013, 2014).
- Our mission is to empower people to preserve, store, create, and share their best moments and memories
- Our goal is to be one of the top 10 companies to work at in Indiana
To apply for this position the following steps must be followed, or you will not be considered. Please email your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you’d rock in this position within the body of the email, and in the subject line of the email indicate the title of the position in which you’re applying.
Thank you and good luck!
Memory Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer.