MISSION: Bring an enthusiasm and commitment to our customers and team member’s everyday while achieving and maintaining production expectations.
WHAT SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION LOOKS LIKE:
- Be the companies last line of defense of quality assurance
- Ability to achieve and maintain daily production targets at the end of the 10-week training period
- Encompass our values of success
- Commit: We do our best everyday. We are all in!
- Rock: We stay professional. We take ownership. We make the extra effort without being asked
- Have Fun: We stay positive and enjoy ourselves.
- Actively Listen: Seek to first understand and then to be understood
- Ask for Help: If you need a hand don’t hesitate to ask for help. We are a team
- Nimble: Make the most of what you have
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, ~8am-~4:30pm
- This position will center around working in our printing department where we create some kick$&% print products such as gallery wrapped canvases, customized wall murals are more.
- Duties of the position include working with all of the customized prints once they roll off the printers, assembling prefabricated wood frames, stretching printed canvas’s onto wood frames as well as packaging completed orders to be shipped to customers
- Must be able to work with hands while standing (8 hours/day minimum)
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Compensation is $11.50 per hour with room to increase based on performance.
To apply for this position the following steps must be followed, or you will not be considered. Please email your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you’d rock in this position within the body of the email, and within the subject line of the email enter “Print Pro”.