MISSION: Bring an enthusiasm and commitment to our customers and team member’s everyday while achieving and maintaining production expectations.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 6:30am-300pm (1stshift), 3:00pm-11:30pm (2ndshift), or 11:30pm-8am (3rdshift)
- Process customer orders by scanning/digitizing multiple formats of photo materials
- Data entry → Accurately complete logs/records
- Must be comfortable with using computers
- Compensation is $11/hr for 1stshift, $12/hr for 2ndshift and $13/hr for 3rdshift per hour with the opportunity to earn a production based bonus regardless of shift
WHAT SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION LOOKS LIKE:
- Throughout a 4-week training period learn to use all related photo processing/digitization hardware and software.
- Ability to achieve and maintain daily production targets at the end of the 10-week training period
By the end of the 4-week training period achieve and maintain <1% processing error rate
- Have a minimum typing speed of 30wpm
- Commit: We do our best everyday. We are all in!
- Rock: We stay professional. We take ownership. We make the extra effort without being asked
- Have Fun: We stay positive and enjoy ourselves.
- Actively Listen: Seek to first understand and then to be understood
- Ask for Help: If you need a hand don’t hesitate to ask for help. We are a team
- Nimble: Make the most of what you haveEncompass our values of success
- Memory Ventures is a 11-year old company headquartered in Fishers, IN.
- The portfolio is one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. having been twice featured on the Inc. 500 list and twice featured on the Deloitte Fast500.
- Our mission is to empower people to preserve, store, create, and share their best moments and memories
- Our goal is to be one of the top companies to work at in Indiana
- Check us out her http://www.memoryventures.com/
To apply for this position the following steps must be followed, or you will not be considered. Please email your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org Tell us why you’d rock in this position within the body of the email, and within the subject line of the email indicate which shift you’re interested in working.